The Voyager 20A is a class leading 20-amp charge controller with an IP67 rating. It is perfect for outdoor use, and can withstand water spray, rain, and condensation. Equipped with advanced PWM technology, it supports both 12V and 24V off-grid applications, and is compatible with 4 different battery types, including Lithium Iron Phosphate. The Voyager 20A also ensures your system's longevity with solar panel, battery, and controller protections. Note: Please set the voltage manually to charge lithium batteries.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- 12/24V Auto-Detection (For Non-Lithium Batteries)
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, and Equalization.
- 4 Battery Type Compatible – Sealed/AGM, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium batteries, with Lithium Awakening feature.
- Watertight design with Backlit LCD display for system information including error codes.
- Multiple Protections for Battery, Controller, and Solar Panels including reverse polarity and more.
New Edition Voyager 20A PWM Waterproof Solar Charge Controller
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V||Grounding: Common Positive|
|Rated Charge Current: 20A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 55 VDC|
|Self-consumption: 0.24W (12V)/0.74W (24V)||Max. PV Power: 260W (12V) / 520W (24V)|
|Operating Temperature: -31 °F - 113 °F||Storage Temperature: -31 °F - 167 °F|
|Enclosure: IP67||Dimensions: 6.08 x 3.83 x 1.40 in|
|Terminals: 20-6 AWG, 2 pin connectors||Weight: 0.55 lbs|
|Charge Controller||2-year material warranty|