The pole mount is designed for off-grid applications; when mounting to a roof is not ideal.Recommended Tools (Not Provided):
- Socket Wrench
- Torque extension
- Tape measure
- 18mm wrench or socket for larger hex nut
- 13mm wrench or socket for smaller hex nut
Notice: This equipment should be installed; adjusted; and serviced by qualified electrical maintenance personnel familiar with the construction and operation of the equipment and the hazards involved. Failure to observe this precaution may result in bodily injury. Protective gloves and safety glasses should be worn during installation.
- Do not attach solar panel to pole mount until mount is securely fit; and pole base has been secured.
- Chance to strip nuts and bolts exists.
- Multiple people for installation is suggested.
Please Note: This product is only compatible with Renogy 100 Watt solar panels.
Please Note: Pole not included. Pole diameter necessary to work with mounts: 4 in.
If you have any questions regarding this product or any other solar mounting component; please email email@example.com.
- 5052-H32 aluminum construction
- Stainless steel fasteners
- High-tensile strength
- Corrosion Free
- Withstands 50 psf (125 mph wind loads).
- Attractive brushed aluminum finish.
- Infinitely adjustable between 15-65 degrees.
- Precision hole positioning and alignment.
- Easy; rapid assembly.
- Well-illustrated instructions.
- Wind resistance of 120mph
Renogy Single Side 27.4in Pole Mount Support For Solar Panel
|Renogy Single Side of Pole Mount Support; 27.4In Width Support|
|Two T-Slotted Brackets||Two L-Channels|
|Four L-Brackets||Two Support Arms|
|Ten Cap Head Bolts and Eighteen Spring Washers||Eighteen Washers (Small)|
|Four End Clamp||Eight Nuts (Small)|
|Four Washers (Large)||Eight Nuts (Large)|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate; 10 year/90% efficiency rate; 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|