The Renogy 100W Lightweight Solar Panel enhances module efficiency while minimizing its weight. It is the perfect option for any off-grid solar system, especially for transportation applications such as RVs and boats. This solar panel frame features a lightweight substrate and laminate, perfect for outdoor applications.
This solar panel combines high efficiency (PERC) monocrystalline solar cells with half-cut cell technology to improve electrical performance and power generation efficiency. This panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connectors, and a junction box that allows easy and fast installation.
Modules must be mounted using silicone structural adhesive on the backside of the panel. Grommet holes are intended only for non-mobile applications. For detailed installation methods, please consult a local contractor for guidance.
Mounting Recommendation: Modules must be mounted using silicone structural adhesive on the backside of the panel, grommets are only to be used for non-mobile applications. For detailed installation methods, please consult a local contractor for guidance.
Note: No other accessories are equipped with the single panel. Please email us or refer directly to product listings if you want to know more information about accessories.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesHigh Power Output
- The Renogy 100W Lightweight Solar Panel can provide an average of 500 Watt-hours of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- The solar panel suits most curved surfaces as it is bendable within 240 degrees. It weighs only 1/3 of the rigid panel and presents an all-black glare-free appearance.
- It is equipped with half-cut PERC cell technology that enhances solar light capture and electrical performance, therefore improving the output efficiency.
- This solar panel accomplishes with IP67 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors. Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind.
- The panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes and 2.3 feet long solar connector cables for quick and easy installation.
100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at STC: 100W||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.5V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.51A||Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 19.4V|
|Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.20A||Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A||Module Efficiency: 15.7%|
|Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 80℃ (-40℉ to 176℉)||Dimensions: 43.0 x 22.9 x 0.12 in (1093.0 x 582.0 x 3 mm)|
|Weight: 2.4 kg / 5.3 lb||Output Leads (Pair): 12AWG 1ft/2.05mm2 30.48cm|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Please click the link below and refer to the installation guideline:|
|Flexible Panel Installation Guideline|