1. What is the purpose of a premium kit?
The main purpose of these kits are simply to recharge and monitor a 12 volt battery bank
2. Can I run my DC loads off the solar panel or controller?
No all DC loads should be connected directly to the 12 volt battery bank.
3. What is the difference between a starter kit and premium kit?
The premium kits offer an MPPT charge controller, bluetooth module, higher efficiency panels and all fuses needed.
4. What is a MPPT controller?
MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracking. MPPT charge controllers use this method of charging, which essentially finds out at any given condition,
what is the maximum operating point for the panels current and voltage. With this method, MPPT controllers are 94-99% efficient.
5. What size battery do I need for my premium kit?
For our 100 watt and 200 watt kits we recommend a minimum 12 volt 100AH battery and 12 volt 200AH for our 300 watt and 400 watt kits.