The perfect addition to any off-grid system, whether for a van or a cabin, the Renogy 3000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances. Unlike modified sine wave inverters, this 3000W inverter is a pure sine wave, capable of producing cleaner, smoother, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a 12V solar inverter to power everyday electronics and this one includes multiple protections to help things run smoothly and safely.
The AC priority switch function enables the inverter automatically switch from the battery (DC) to the mains (AC) and vice-vercer whenever the utility company takes/loses power!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
UPS (AC priority switch) function: Transfers input power between battery supply & AC main within 50mS
- Electronic overload protection with automatic shutdown.
- Built-in internal backup DC fuse provides added safety.
- Low battery voltage protection with automatic shutdown.
- Over temperature protection with automatic shutdown.
- Output short circut protection.
3000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Inverter Remote Control
|3000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
|Continuous Power: 3000W
|Surge Power (Peak Power): 6000W
|Input Voltage: 12VDC
|Output Voltage: 230VAC±10
|Input Voltage Range: 11-16Vdc
|No Load Current: 1.5A
|Output Frequency (Nominal): 50Hz±0.3
|Output Wave form:Pure Sine Wave
|Low Voltage Shutdown: 10Vdc
|Recover from low voltage protection
|High Voltage Shutdown: 16.3Vdc
|Battery supply & AC main transfer time within 50ms
|Maximum Efficiency: 90%
|Working Temperature: 0°C~40°C
|Dimensions: 19.0*8.7*3.6in (482*220*92mm)
|Weight: 14.1lbs (6.4Kg)
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|1-year material warranty
1. Can I use the solar inverter with a 24V system?
No. This is 12V solar inverter, so this model can only work with 12V battery system.
2. Can I use this 12V inverter to charge my batteries?
No. The Renogy 12VDC to 230/240VAC solar panel inverter can only convert DC power to AC power. Please check the Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger, and we have 12V 2000W and 3000W for your options.
3. What size solar panel inverter should I buy?
1. Sizing the right power output. Inverters will be rated by a wattage value, telling you how many watts it can run at one time. For example, imagine you had a 500 Watt Fridge and 800 Watt Air Conditioning. These two items would be 1300 Watts and would require an inverter with a higher wattage than 1300W. Renogy 2000W and 3000W inverter will meet your power needs. 2. Check your battery voltage. The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input. 3. Size your installation spaces. What area or space will you set your inverter? Make sure the inverter will fit in the space you have in mind with enough room around it for proper ventilation and no fire hazards.
4. Do I need Modified Sine Wave, or Pure Sine Wave?
Modified sine wave inverters are older technology and generally less expensive. They can be used for many standard appliances but may cause trouble with delicate electronics or audio equipment. Some equipment may work but run hotter than normal. Pure sine wave inverters are a bigger investment, but much more versatile. a) Output voltage wave form is pure sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity. b) Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. c) Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines. d) Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
5. How do I hook up the 12V to 240V inverter? What size cable should I use, and is it included?
When connecting the power inverter 12V to 240V to the battery always use the thickest wire available, in the shortest length practical. 23.6 in*4 AWG cables with battery terminals is included in the pacakge.
6. Can I use this 12V to 240V inverter to charge my batteries?
No. This inverter 12V 240V only provides 12V to 230/240V conversion. Please find more with Inverter Charger.
7. Can this 12V to 240V inverter work with lithium batteries?
Yes, as long as the lithium battery is rated for 12V applications.
8. Can I use the Bluetooth Module to monitor the inverter 12V to 240V from my phone? Which Bluetooth Module should I buy?
We apologize that there is No Bluetooth Module compatible with this power inverter 12V 240V.