Renogy's DC to DC MPPT on-board Battery Charger is designed to give you options! This multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from a starting battery linked to an alternator or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit. While your vehicle's alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first! It's the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer! And with multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy's DC to DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you're using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries. With RJ45 communication port featured, you can unlock monitoring features exclusively using the BT-2 Bluetooth Module and Renogy DC Home App, control and monitor the device remotely through your phone in real time.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
Battery Temperature Sensor
IGN Signal Wire
RS485 Communication Cable
|System Voltage : 12VDC||Battery Voltage Range : 9-16VDC|
|Maximum Charging Current : 50A (25A Alternator / 25A PV)||Battery Types : SLD/AGM, GEL, FLD, LISER|
|Backup Battery Charging Mode : MPPT||Charging Efficiency : Up to 97%|
|Max. Solar Input Voltage : 50V||Maximum Solar Input Power : 660W|
Alternator Input Voltage : Traditional Alternator: 13.2-16VDC Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12-16VDC"
|Maximum Alternator Input Power : 660W|
|Self-consumption : 60mA||Operating Temperature Range : -31°F~149°F / -35°C~65°C|
|Dimensions : 9.6 x 5.7 x 3.0 in / 244 x 146 x 77 mm||Weight : 3.13 lbs / 1.42 kg|
|OPTIONS: BT-2 BLUETOOTH MODULE|
|Communication Protocol: RS485||Port Type: RJ45|
|Input Voltage: 5V or 12V||Protection Grade: IP54|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤82ft||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.65 X 1.38 X 0.55 in (67.3 X 35 X 14 mm)|
|Installation Dimensions: 67.3 φ3.5mm（2.66 φ 0.14in）||Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃（-4°F to 185°F）|
|Weight: 130g (4.58oz)|
|OPTIONS: MONITORING SCREEN||Mechanical Specifications|
|Supply Voltage: 5VDC||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Supply Current: 30mA||Display: Backlit LCD|
|Power Consumption: <1W||User Interface: 4 Front Menu Buttons|
|Operating Temperature Range: -4°F~113°F / -20°C~45°C||Mounting System: Wall Mount|
|Voltage Accuracy: ±0.1V||Dimension: 2.76 x 4.33 x 1.25 inch / 70 x 110 x 31.8 mm|
|Current Accuracy: ±0.1A||Weight: 0.14 lbs / 62 g|
|Wire Length: 16.4ft / 5m|
|Material and workmanship warranty||2 Year|
1. Do not reverse the polarity since the reverse polarity of the battery connections can cause injury and damage to the device.
2. When connecting the charger and the battery, make sure the battery poles are clean when connecting the terminals, select a sufficient cross-section for the connection cable, tighten the nuts and bolts with proper torque as loose connections may cause overheating.
3. Be careful not to over-torque the terminals on the DCDC as over-torquing may cause irreparable damage (Do not exceed 16 N-m / 3.3 ft-lb).
4. Use the following cable colors:
Red: positive connection
Black: negative connection
5. If the battery charger is connected to the starting battery and solar panels at the same time, the maximum input current will be 15A for each; if the battery charger only connects one of the two DC inputs, the maximum input current will be 30A.
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|RBC3050D1S Fuse Installation Instructions|
|BT-2 Bluetooth Moudule Manual|
|Monitoring Screen for DC-DC MPPT Battery Charger Series manual|