Renogy’s Marine Kits are back and better than ever! Adding solar to your boat is a breeze since we've included the necessary components to get you started on your solar quest to eliminate the burden of dead batteries and maximize your fun under the sun. Unlike traditional gas-generators, Renogy’s Marine Kits will silently charge your batteries and ensure they’re topped off just right. Included in the kit is our waterproof 20A Voyager Charge Controller capable of handling up to 7 different battery types! If weight is a concern for your boat, have no fear! Our 200W Flexible panels are thin, lightweight and take up minimal space.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesSolar Panel
- The Renogy 200W Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel can provide an average of 1000 Watt-hours of electricity per day (caculates with 5 hours sunlight).
- The solar panel suits most curved surfaces as it is bendable within 240 degrees. It weighs only 1/2 of the rigid panel and presents an all-black glare-free appearance.
- It is equipped with half-cut PERC cell technology that enhances solar light capture and electrical performance, therefore improving the output efficiency.
- This solar panel accomplishes with IP67 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors. Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind.
- The panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes and 12 AWG 27.6in long solar connector cables for quick and easy installation.
- 12/24V Auto-Detection (For Non-Lithium Batteries).
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, and Equalization.
- 4 Battery Type Compatible – Sealed/AGM, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium batteries, with Lithium Awakening feature.
- Watertight design with Backlit LCD display for system information including error codes.
- Multiple Protections for Battery, Controller, and Solar Panels including reverse polarity and more.
|Flexible 200 Watt Solar Panel||20A PWM Waterproof Charge Controller|
|Maximum Power at STC*: 200 W||Nominal Voltage: 12/24 VDC|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.1V||Rated Charge Current: 20A|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 10.02A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 55V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 10.74A||Max. PV Power: 260W (12V) / 520W (24V)|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.9V||Enclosure: IP67|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC||Self-consumption: 0.24W (12V)/0.74W (24V)|
|Weight: 10.8b (4.9kg)||Weight: 0.55 lbs / 0.25kg|
|Dimensions: 63.2 x 29.5 x 0.1 in (1605 x 748 x 3 mm)||Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.8 x 1.4 in / 15.4 x 9.7 x 3.5 cm|
|8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A Pair)||20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A Pair)|
|Length: 8ft||Length: 20ft|
|AWG: 10||AWG: 10|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|Cable: 22AWG, 2-Pin Conductor||Cable Length: 9.8 ft/ 3M|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|