This Renogy 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is equivalent to residential photovoltaic modules. Transform your structure from energy-consuming to energy-producing by installing Renogy's solar panels. Going solar reduces or even eliminates your electric bills. Whether installing it on your house, commercial buildings, cabin homes, or powering your camping trip with RV solar panels, optimize your roof space and allow fewer modules per installation with this 320W solar panel.
The PERC cell technology produces high power and high-efficiency solar panels, featuring smoother module output performance, delivering a smaller and lighter solar panel.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesAdvanced PERC Cell Technology
- This Renogy 320W monocrystalline panel is equipped with the latest generation of high-efficiency PERC (Passivation Emitter Rear Contact) cells, achieving an efficiency of 21%, higher than most conventional panels. Compared to a regular 72 cell 320W solar panel, this panel is 15-20% shorter and lighter.
- The 320W solar panels are large and have a higher power rating (up to 1600Wh of electricity per day), allowing fewer modules per installation on your rooftop. Renogy's solar panels are 100% EL (Electroluminescence) tested and showed no microcracks.
- Adding an improved anti-corrosion coating to the aluminum frame, this solar panel is designed to survive all the surprises that weather brings, providing decades of durability.
- This Renogy solar panel is made of advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing lasting solar panel durability. The IP68 (1m, 1h) rated junction box and IP67 rated solar connectors are versatile due to their ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
Claim Federal Solar Tax Credit
- Claim up to 26% of your home's new solar system costs (both equipment and installation) for a tax credit. To learn more about the Investment Tax Credit, please refer to our Solar Tax Credit section or visit the designated U.S. Department of Energy webpage.
320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Max Power at STC: 320W||Open Circuit Voltage: 40.1V|
|Short Circuit Current: 10.36A||Opitmum Operating Voltage: 32.7 V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 9.79A||Module Efficiency: 19.20%|
|Cell Efficiency: 21%||Maximum System Voltage: 1000 VDC UL|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A||Cell Type: Monocrystalline (6.25 x 6.25 in)|
|Number of Cells: 60 (6 x 10)||Dimensions: 65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 in (1665 x 1002 x 35 mm)|
|Junction Box: IP65||Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline (6.5 x 3.3 in)|
|Weight: 39.7 lbs (18 kg)||Front Glass: Tempered Glass 0.13 in (3.2 mm)|
|Frame: Anodized, Anti-Corrosion Black Aluminium Alloy||Connectors: MC4 Solar Connectors|
|Fire Rating: Type 2||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temerature (NOCT): 47±2ºC||Temperature Coefficient of Pmax: -0.44%/ºC|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -0.30%/ºC||Temperature Coefficient of Isc: 0.04%/ºC|
Rated Current: 30A
|Maximum Voltage: 1000VDC|
|Maximum AWG Size Range: 10 AWG||Temperature Range: -40ºF to 194ºF|
|IP Rating(Solar Connectors): IP 67||IP Rating(Junction Box): IP 68 (1m, 1h)|
|Diode Type: THY2550||Number of Diodes: 2 Diode(s)|
|Output Cables: 12 AWG (3ft length)|
|Material and workmanship warranty||
|Performance Warranty||5 year / 95% output, 10 year / 90% output, 25 year / 80% output warranty|