This connector is specifically designed for connecting photovoltaic solar systems with high mechanical requirements and extreme weather conditions. For permanent installations.
Renogy MC4 Cable Connectors are made with highest quality materials. They are both heavier and sturdier than many other brands; ensuring long term reliability and performance. These connectors are designed to complete a solar panel (PV) array; typically in parallel applications. These connectors are also waterproof and resist dust build up.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please email email@example.com.
- Hard plastic
- One FFM and one MMF
How to Assemble MC4 Connectors?
- A. Using wire stripper to remove the insulation from electrical cables
- B. Using crimping tool to crimp the end of cables on terminals
- C. Slide the base onto the PV cabel. Next, slide the strain relief and compression sleeve onto the PV cable.
- D. Slide the terminal into the main body of connector until it snaps into place(You can hear a clicking sound).
- E. slide the strain relief/comoression sleeve and base back onto the main body of connector.
- F. Firmly hand tighten the base(You can use the Renogy Assembly Tool).
5 Pair MC4 Male/Female Solar Panel Cable Connectors
|Renogy MC4 Male/Female Solar Panel Cable Connectors|
|One pair of MC4 solar panel cable connectors||Two silver plated copper|
|Rated Current: 30A||Maximum Voltage: 1000VDC|
|Wiring Size Range: 10; 12 AWG||Contact Material: Silver Plated Copper|
|Insulation Material: PA/PC||Protection Class: IP67|
1 year workmanship and material warranty