The perfect addition to any off-grid system, whether for a van or a cabin, the Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances. Unlike modified sine wave inverters, this 2000W inverter is a pure sine wave, capable of producing cleaner, smoother, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a 12V solar inverter to power everyday electronics and this one includes multiple protections to help things run smoothly and safely.
The AC priority switch function enables the inverter automatically switch from the battery (DC) to the mains (AC) and vice-vercer whenever the utility company takes/loses power!
If you have any questions regarding this product; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ● Electronic overload protection with automatic shutdown.
- ● Built-in internal backup DC fuse provides added safety.
- ● Low battery voltage protection with automatic shutdown.
- ● Over temperature protection with automatic shutdown.
- ● Output short circut protection.
- ● UPS (AC priority switch) function: Transfers input power between battery supply & AC main within 50mS
- ● 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter X 1
- ● Inverter Cables X 1
- ● Inverter Remote Control X 1
- ● AC Input Cable X 1
|Constant Output Power: 2000W||Rated Input DC Voltage: 12VDC|
|Surge Power: 4000W||Rated AC Input Voltage Range:200-240VAC|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Output Frequency (Nominal): 50 Hz|
|Low Voltage Shutdown: 10VDC||Hight Voltage Shutdown: 16.3VDC|
|Recover From Low Voltage Protection: 12VDC||Output Voltage: 220-240VAC|
|Static Current: 1.3A||Ambient Temp:0℃ - 40℃|
|Weight: 4.8kg||Dimensions: 17.4 x 8.66x 3.62in(442 x 220x 92mm)|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|