Take power wherever you go. Renogy 200 power station is one of the lightest portable power stations with only 5.3 pounds and a capacity of 222Wh. Renogy 200 power station can be charged to 80% in 1.5 hours when AC and USB-C are charged simultaneously at maximum power. It provides 4 recharging options: AC, USB-C, solar, and car. The Renogy 200 solar generator can power 6 devices simultaneously and charge devices while recharging itself. It's ideal for camping, road trips, photography, remote work, and outdoor activities.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Renogy portable power station camping has a built-in advanced battery management system, that protects you and the devices you with reverse polarity protection, high/low tempurature protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection
- The solar power generator 200 can power up to 6 devices simultaneously with multiple outlet options, including 2 pure sine wave AC outlets, 2 USB-A fast charging ports, 1 USB-C port, and 1 CIG port. The USB-C port can charge your devices at full speed without the bulky adapters, including phones, laptops, and handheld game consoles. Note that the total rated wattage of the AC outlets should be under 200W (surge 400W).
- Renogy 200 solar generator can be charged to 80% in 1.5 hours when AC and USB-C are charged simultaneously at maximum power. This portable generator for camping provides 4 recharging methods: AC, USB-C, solar, and car. The diverse charging options suit different usage scenarios, such as home, car, and outdoor.
- The built-in pure sine wave inverter can provide up to 200W clean and stable electricity with the pure sine wave, equivalent to grid power which will protect your sensitive equipment such as CPAP, laptops, tablet PC, camera, drone and etc.
- Take the portable power generator wherever you go. Renpgy power power station is one of the lightest solar power station with only 5.3 pounds and a capacity of 222Wh. You will receive 1* PHX200 Portable Power Station; 1* AC Adapter(19V⎓3.42A); 1* AC Power Cable(18AWG); 1* Car Charge Cable(16AWG); 1* User Manual: 1 year warranty
- Quickly check your charging status with an informative LCD display, including battery level, input and output power, and estimated recharging time. Renogy power station, the portable power generator will automatically shut down when not charging for a certain period to save power. The 200w power station can also be set to disable and enable CIG Port and AC Outlets by the simple push of buttons, to meet your needs
Renogy 200 Portable Power Station
AC Power Cable
1 x 18AWG, 5.91 feet / 1.8 m
Car Charge Cable
1 x 16AWG, 4.92 feet / 1.5 m
1 x 19V=3.42A, 64.98W
- Option 1: One Portable Power Station
1 x Renogy Portable Power Station 200; 1 x AC Adapter (19V⎓3.42A, 64.98W); 1 x AC Power Cable (18AWG, 5.91 feet / 1.8 m); 1 x Car Charge Cable (16AWG, 4.92 feet / 1.5 m); 1 x User Manual
- Option 2: One Portable Power Station+One 80 watt portable solar panel+Solar Connector
1 x Renogy Portable Power Station 200; 1 x AC Adapter (19V⎓3.42A, 64.98W); 1 x AC Power Cable (18AWG, 5.91 feet / 1.8 m); 1 x Car Charge Cable (16AWG, 4.92 feet / 1.5 m); 1 x E.FLEX 80 Portable Solar Panel; 1 x 10Ft 16AWGSolar Connector; 1 x Carry Case; 1 x Ewarranty card; 2 x User Manual (Power Station & E.FLEX 80)
|Renogy Phoenix 222Wh Portable Power Station|
|Type||Lithium Iron||Dimension||7.48 x 6.10 x 6.99 inch / 190 x 155 x 170 mm|
|Capacity||14.8V, 15000mAh / 222Wh||Weight||5.29 lbs. / 2.4 kg|
|Cycle Life||500 Cycles (80% DOD, 80% EOL)||Charge Temperature||32°F~104°F / 0°C~40°C (Recommended);32°F~131°F / 0°C~55°C (Extreme)|
|Discharge Temperature||23°F~113°F / -5°C~45°C (Recommended);-4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C (Extreme)|
|Storage Temperature||32°F~113°F / 0°C~45°C|
|DC Input||10V~25V 4A, 60W Max||USB-A Fast Charge Port (x2)||5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A, 18W Max|
|USB-C Input||5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3A,60W Max||USB-C Output (x1)||5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3A,60W Max|
|Total Input||120W Max||CIG Output (x1)||11V~17V 10A, 120W Max|
|AC Output (x1)||220V~240V (UK) 50Hz/60Hz, 200W Rated, 400W Surge|
|Total Output||278W Max|