High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard 100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and Male and female connectors leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
If you have any questions regarding this product; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: No other accessories are equipped with the single panel. Please email us or refer directly to product listings if you want to know more information about accessories.
- ● Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- ● EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- ● Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- ● TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- ● Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- ● Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- ● Anti-reflective; high transparency; low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- ● IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- ● Can be used for many different applications
- ● Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by Renogy such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
- ● Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- ● Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- ● Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Output Cables: 14 AWG (2ft long)|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof Solar connectors|
|Maximum Power at STC: 100W||Cell Efficiency: 21.00%|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.24A|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
|Solar Cells: 33 Cells||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
Dimensions: 42.2 X 19.6 X 1.38 In(1074 x 498 x 35mm)
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate; 10 year/90% efficiency rate; 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Review Hide Reviews
100w Renogy Mono compact panel review.
I purchased one of these for my campervan. The construction is high quality. A lot of panels purchased from other suppliers do not produce the stated wattage even in perfect conditions. My Renogy 100w panel averages 85watts even in non perfect conditions. To my amazement my panel has on some occasions produced 114 watts. I have been so pleased with my Renogy panel I bought another one to stand freely to follow the sun. I highly recommend this panel and look forward to trying out more Renogy equipment in the future.