High in power, compact in size, this Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect option for any off-grid application. Ideal for RVs, motorhomes, cabins, marine areas, home backup power, and more. The panels feature lightweight aluminum frames and shatter-resistant glass, making them perfect for outdoor applications.
It comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connector leads, and a junction box. Allowing you to install, connect it to a controller, or expand with panels without breaking a sweat. The panels are made of premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells that are more efficient than conventional polycrystalline solar cells.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
Reliable Power Output
- Renogy's 100W monocrystalline solar panel can provide an average of 400-500 Watt-hours (Wh) or 33-41Amp-hours (Ah) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- Bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating and allow the solar panel to continue working during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
- This Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Panel is made from high purity silicon cells coated with advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide long-lasting durability.
Built to Last
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP65 rated junction box is versatile due to its ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
Fast and Easy Installation
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
1 x 100 watts 12 volts solar panel
|Built-in Components|| |
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
||Output Cables: 14 AWG (1.96ft long)
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline (6.5 x 3.3 in)
||Number of Cells: 36
|IP65 Rated Waterproof Junction Box
|Maximum Power at STC: 100W
||Cell Efficiency: 22%
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.4V
||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.91A
||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.21A
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F
||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
|Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
||Certifications: CE, ISO
|Weight: 14.1 lbs/6.4 kg
||Dimensions: 41.8 x 20.9 x1.4 in(106.2 x 53.0 x3.5 cm)
|Certifications: CE, ISO
|Material and workmanship warranty
1. What equipment does an off-grid solar system require?
Here’s a list of all the equipment required for a functioning off-grid solar system: Solar panels, Solar charge controller, inverter(s), battery, mounting and racking system, wiring cables and fuses.
2. Why are my solar panels underproducing?
The performance of a solar panel may be hindered for a number of reasons. Most commonly environmental conditions, such as indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, and dirt and stain build up on the top glass, which can lead to a lower efficiency.
3. How can I connect solar panels to my electrical circuit (series vs parallel)?
Solar panels can be connected in series or in parallel to meet your electrical circuit size and power demands. In series: the operating voltage output adds up, while the system current output is the same as that of one panel. In parallel: the operating current output will add up, while the system voltage output will be the same as the output of one solar panel. To achieve optimum power output and system rating for your power system, you can use both parallel and series connections.
4. How many solar panels do I need ?
The best way to gauge how many solar panels you need, is to understand and define the power load needed from this system. Power is measured in Watts, and capacity is commonly measured in Watt-hours (multiplying power output in watts by the required number of hours of operation multiplied by a safety factor of 1.5-2). Therefore, it is wise to size your battery bank first based on the minimum required capacity, and accordingly decide how many panels or how much power input is needed.
5. Will this panel produce power in overcast conditions?
Yes, it will. Made of high-quality materials, this Renogy solar panel still works during cloudy weather conditions. But please note that the power conversion is not as high as on sunny days.
6. Do solar panels require maintenance? Can I wash my solar panels?
Generally, solar panels require maintenance because if a lot of dirt or stain piles up on top or in corners, the conversion of sunlight will be affected, resulting in lower efficiency. As for how to clean solar panels, you can use a microfiber cloth, glass cleaner, and water.