The 20A Voyager is Renogy's first waterproof PWM charge controller. Featuring a sophisticated and comprehensive LED bar for charge state identification and a bright blue back-lit LCD for displaying system information including error codes, the Voyager was engineered to be of world-class quality. Suitable for 12V off-grid applications, the Voyager can charge up to 7 different battery types, including lithium ion! Ensure your batteries's longevity thanks to its advanced and efficient 5-Stage battery charging algorithm and stay worry-free as the Voyager is equipped with multiple electronic protections.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ● Smart PWM technology, high efficiency
- ● Backlit LCD displaying system operating information and error codes
- ● LED Bar for easy to read charge state and battery information
- ● 7 Battery Type Compatible – Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, and Calcium
- ● Waterproof design, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- ● 5 Stage PWM charging: Soft-Start, Bulk, Absorption. Float, and Equalization
- ● Protection against: reverse polarity from battery connection, reverse current from battery to solar panel protection at night, over-temperature, and over-voltage
Renogy Voyager - 20A PWM Waterproof Charge Controller
|Renogy 20A PWM Waterproof Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC||Grounding: Common Negative|
|Rated Charge Current: 20A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 26V|
|Self-consumption: ≤8mA||Temperature Compensation Coefficient: -24mV/°C|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F||Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Enclosure: IP65||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Terminals: Up to 10 AWG||Weight: 0.88 lbs|
|Battery Temperature Sensor for Voyager Charge Controllers|
|Temperature Range: -4°F ~ 176 °F / -20°C~ +80°C||Cable: 22AWG, 2-Pin Conductor
|Probe: 0.24*2.36in / 6*60mm stainless steel||Cable Length: 9.8 ft|
|Max Voltage Rating: 300V||Maximum Power: 50mW|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|