No matter how long your journey is; with the Renogy 400 Watt Starter Kit MPPT you can be confident you are getting the most out of your system. Designed to draw out your system's potential; this kit includes our 40A MPPT charge controller which uses Maximum Power Point Tracking technology; transferring power up to 30% more efficiently than PWM charge controllers.
This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: Four Renogy 100W 12V Mono Solar Panels, one 40A MPPT Rover Charge Controller, one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable and four sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please submit a case.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- The included MPPT charge controler has a peak efficiency of 97%.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use; allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed; Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid; efficient; and safe battery charging
- Timer function with 1-15 hour option
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging; overload; short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With a Renogy 40A MPPT Charge Controller; you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W (12 Volt) or 800W (24 Volt)
Rover 40A MPPT Charge Controller
Mounting Z Brackets
Renogy 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A pair)
Renogy 8ft 8AWG Tray Cables (A pair)
|Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact Design)||
The Renogy Rover - 40A MPPT Charge Controller
|Maximum Power: 100W||Nominal system voltage :12V/24V Auto Recognition|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC (UL)||Rated Battery Current :40A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V||Rated Load Current: 20A|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.38A||Max. PV Input Short Current :50A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V||Max. Battery Voltage :32V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.86A||Max Solar Input Voltage :100 VDC|
|Dimensions: 1076x509x35mm / 42.4x20.0x1.4||Max Terminal Size :8AWG|
|Net Weight :4.41 lb|
|Overall Dimension:9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85in|
|Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)||Mounting Z Brackets (Set)|
|Length: 8ft||Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|AWG: 10||Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Four Nuts|
|Renogy Adaptor Kit (Set)|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate; 10 year/90% efficiency rate; 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact design)|
|Renogy Li Rover 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
Review Hide Reviews
400w kit review
I bought this kit to fit to the roof of my motorhome. Due to the layout, I had to purchase an additional extension lead, to link the two panels on one side, to the other. The kit was super easy to fit. The brackets are quite small but they do hold the panels firmly to the roof, with the included bolts & additional sikaflex 522. The panels are really good quality, as are all the supplied leads & connectors. I'm running the four panels in parallel & I'm very happy with the power they provide. Even on a cloudy autumn day, they're working away, until half an hour before sunset. The MPPT is a good quality item & looks smart. It provides a clear indication of everything you would ever need to know. I did need a magnifying glass to read the battery mode selector, when setting it up but once I'd programmed my settings, that becomes insignificant. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The kit is very good quality & represents very good value. I was considering purchasing all the items I needed individually from many manufacturers but the savings were small. Having everything in the kit, all delivered together made life much easier. I would highly recommend this kit to anyone considering purchasing it. I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I am.