The Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth is designed for the drop-in replacement of deep-cycle lead-acid batteries with its standard BCI group size. Weighing only half of the lead-acid counterparts, the battery can be safely discharged to 100% DOD (Depth of Discharge), delivering twice the energy.
Manufactured with automotive grade battery cells, the battery features the highest safety standards and an extended cycle life. Hosting intelligent software, the advanced BMS (Battery Management System) provides comprehensive protection to the battery. The built-in Bluetooth module enables remote monitoring on mobile devices in real time.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- 【Uncompromising Quality】State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 2000 cycles, 200A continuous discharge current, and a wide operating temperature range.
- 【Easy Upgrades】Upgrades to lithium seamlessly with the standard BCI group size but a greater energy density, a deeper discharge capability, a higher round-trip efficiency, and a faster charging speed.
- 【Reliable BMS System】The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- 【Auto-balancing Function】Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function, improving the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- 【Real-time monitor】Monitors the battery operation status on mobile devices in real time with the built-in Bluetooth module.
12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
|Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||200AH||Dimensions||20.55 x 9.45 x 8.62 inch (522 x 240 x 219 mm)|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8V||Weight||60.2 lbs. (27.3 kg)|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃)||80%DOD 2000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||100 A||Protection Rate||IP65|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||200 A||Communication Protocol||Modbus|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃||Certifications|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃||UN38.3||YES|
|M8 Bolts||x 2||UKCA||YES|
|5-year Prorated Warranty||Giteki||YES|