The Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth is designed for the drop-in replacement of deep-cycle lead-acid batteries with its standard BCI group size. Weighing only half of the lead-acid counterparts, the caravan battery can be safely discharged to 100% DOD (Depth of Discharge), delivering twice the energy.
Manufactured with automotive grade battery cells, the caravan battery features the highest safety standards and an extended cycle life. Hosting intelligent software, the advanced BMS (Battery Management System) provides comprehensive protection to the battery. The built-in Bluetooth module enables remote monitoring on mobile devices in real time.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Terms and Conditions of ￡1 Renogy ONE Lightning Deal:
1. The promotional products offered herein are subject to the same warranty terms and conditions as our standard products. https://www.renogy.com/content/files/Manuals/Warranty.pdf
2. In the event of any defects in the product, warranty claims shall be processed in strict compliance with our standard warranty policy. Should the Renogy ONE M1 be found defective and out of stock, with no possibility of replacement, the seller shall issue a refund of ￡1.
3. Non-warranty related returns of the promotional bundle shall require the return of the entire bundle. Should the buyer wish to retain Renogy ONE M1 and return the other products in the bundle, Renogy ONE M1 will be valued at ￡99.99.
4. Renogy ONE M1 and the other products in the bundle will be shipped separately.
- 【Uncompromising Quality】State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 2000 cycles, 200A continuous discharge current, and a wide operating temperature range.
- 【Easy Upgrades】Upgrades to lithium seamlessly with the standard BCI group size but a greater energy density, a deeper discharge capability, a higher round-trip efficiency, and a faster charging speed.
- 【Reliable BMS System】The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- 【Auto-balancing Function】Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function, improving the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- 【Real-time monitor】Monitors the battery operation status on mobile devices in real time with the built-in Bluetooth module.
12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
|Renogy 12V 200Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||200AH||Dimensions||20.55 x 9.45 x 8.62 inch (522 x 240 x 219 mm)|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8V||Weight||60.2 lbs. (27.3 kg)|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃)||80%DOD 2000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||100 A||Protection Rate||IP65|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||200 A||Communication Protocol||Modbus|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃||Certifications|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃||UN38.3||YES|
|M8 Bolts||x 2||UKCA||YES|
|5-year Prorated Warranty||Giteki||YES|
|RENOGY ONE M1|
|Power Supply||Rated Power 3.5W
● Power Port: 8V DC-16V DC
● Type-C Port: 5V DC
|Load: ≤30V DC, 5A Max||Power Consumption: < 2.5W (standby)|
|Ports:||● USB Type-C (5V DC)
● RJ45 (CAN & RS485)
● 2-pin 2.54 mm pluggable terminal block (12V DC)
|Wireless Communication||● Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz)
● Bluetooth 2.1/4.2 and Bluetooth LE
● Zigbee (IEEE 802.15.4)
|Zigbee: IEEE 802.15.4||Protocols: RV-C/Modbus/Zigbee 3.0|
|Touch Screen: 4 inches (480 x 480p)
White backlight with adjustable brightness
|Dimension: 181.8 x 86.8 x 42.2 mm (7.16 x 3.42 x 1.66 in)|
|Installation: Flush mounting||Weight: 286 g/0.83 lbs|
|Color: Black||Casing Material: PC+ABS V0|
|Applicable Place: Indoor||Operating Altitude: Less than 2000 m above sea level|
|Operating Temperature: -20℃~50℃ (-4℉~122℉)||Operating Humidity: 0%~95%RH|